| Retail + Commercial
Brickell CityCentre is a $1.05 billion mixed-use development in Miami, Florida. With the project spanning 9 acres in the heart of an urban environment, jobsite access was a major concern. The joint venture contracted with FC-CS to provide jobsite access control – insuring that only properly authorized workers were allowed access. FC-CS utilized containerized half-height turnstiles equipped with RFID readers and turnstile actuation software. The containers simplify relocation of access points as the project progresses. In addition to these access points, FC-CS provided mobile access portals for use at each vehicle gate.
- FC-CS onsite badging and RFID association
- Containerized access control gates with half-height turnstiles
- RFID badge recognition and gate actuation
- Mobile portals for control of vehicle gates
- Real-time reporting of workforce movement
- Who’s on site
- When did they arrive
- When did they leave
- Total hours by sub-contractor, trade, county of residence, ethnicity
- Project to date job creation
- Swire Properties, Inc.
- Bouygues Construction
- John Moriarty and Associates